Bookings made at this property are made under the followings terms:
Clients are advised to take out suitable insurance covering Holiday Cancellation, Personal Liability and Personal Possessions.
Online Booking Conditions
- The hiring contract shall be between the Client and the owner of the property and shall be deemed subject to these Booking Conditions.
- The balance of the total fee is payable not less than 42 days before the commencement date of your holiday. For bookings made less than 42 days before the commencement date the Full Amount should be paid.
- Bookings will only be accepted following receipt of the Online Booking Details set out in para. 2 and the Deposit or the Full Amount for reservations made less than 42 days before the commencement date. Your booking only becomes effective when confirmed by us.
- Once a booking has been confirmed by us the Client is liable for payment of the balance of the fee. Non-payment by the due date will be treated as a cancellation and we may re-let the property without reference to the Client who remains liable for the Full Amount. Should we re-let credit will be given less expenses.
- Acceptance of a booking by us confers upon the Clients the right to occupy the property for a holiday within the meaning of The Housing Act and for no other purpose.
- The number of people occupying the accommodation is limited to 6 (six) plus a baby or young child occupying a cot and should consist only of those named on the booking form. We reserve the right to refuse admittance if this condition is not observed. In addition we reserve the right to refuse or revoke any bookings from parties which may in our opinion (and at our sole discretion) be unsuitable for the property.
- Lettings commence at 3pm on the day of arrival and end at 10am on the day of departure.
- The Client is responsible for the property and agrees to take good care of it. All equipment, utensils, etc, must be left clean and the property must be left clean and tidy at the end of the holiday.
- 10.In consideration for other guests and of the risks from fire, smoking is only permitted outside.
- 11.If for reasons beyond the owner's control the property is not available for the date booked, all monies paid in advance by the Client will be refunded. The Clients will have no further claim against the owner of the property.
- 12.We believe we offer accommodation of a high standard. If you do have any complaints please bring them immediately to our attention.
- 13.The owner reserves the right to reasonable access to the property by them or their agents with or without workmen for the purpose of inspection or to carry out repairs.
- 14.The person who signs the booking form must be: over 21 years of age, a member of the occupying party and authorised to agree to the Booking Conditions on behalf of the persons included on the Booking Form.
- 15.Should there be any breach of these conditions the owner or their agents may re-enter the property and terminate the tenancy without prejudice to the other rights and remedies of the owner. The contract shall be governed by English Law.